Thursday, December 07, 2006

and the hits keep coming....

Ok...not really. :) Its the end of another week in life. Pretty mellow week except for being frustrated with people that just don't know what the word gratitude means. I could go on about that, but I know you guys know what it means to be grateful for the people in your life that help get you where you are. So...no need to spout off on that soapbox. What I do completely love is those people that are grateful! Those individuals that see your hard work for them and continue to let you know about that. Those people motivate me to no end! I also love it when people look at seemingly impossible situations and have a "can do" attitude! I really do look up to those people and want to work alongside them to help them reach their goals.
I had a burst of the Christmas spirit today. Put up some lights and decorations around the house. I still need to find my other decorations. It seems like every year its harder and harder to get in the spirit of things...but once I force myself to do it, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I had a meltdown last week about people who are "takers" and not "givers". I'm better now, but it is very frustrating. UGH!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner