Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yippee! I'm done!!!

My weekend was a success! All unpacked and sorted. My storage closet outside is packed to the gills! I found a box that I've had in storage for a few years and I went through it yesterday. It was filled with old binders of letters, journals, and papers that date back to 6th grade. What a fun trip down memory lane. I'm so thankful that I held onto that stuff. I was able to really get perspective reading some stuff that I wrote when I was 12-13 (the things that went on in my head...oy). Finding those treasures really reinforced how great it is to look back on life and see what you've overcome and learned. And now with blogging, all of you get to go through this with me.
So, I'm still looking for a roommate and I hope to find that person this week. I've been pretty stressfree about bills and stuff since I've moved, but last night the stress started to creep back in. I couldn't sleep through the night. I don't like that feeling. Last week was so refreshing. Each night I slept and woke up without any back pain...it was pretty close to heaven. I need to really have as little stress in my life as possible...I am seeing how severely it has been affecting my health. So what do you guys do to de-stress? Any relaxation tips?

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Well, to TOTALLY relax, I leave the country and go on vacation!
But, in the day to day....
reading
a hobby - like knitting or scrapbooking
if I'm not pressed for time, baking something sort of zones me out. you know, spending a couple hours working on cookies or a pie or something. Just the handy work and let your mind go.

 

Design By:
SkinCorner