Friday, September 08, 2006

The roomie is coming this weekend

I found a roommate. I am currently NOT looking forward to having someone else living here. I've been living by myself for the last 2 years and I have loved it. I can do what I want, when I want, how I want. I know that I NEED to have someone else here to help with my finances, but I'm pretty apprehensive right now. She keeps talking about wanting to make sure she feels like this is HER home; wanting people over, putting stuff all over, etc. To a point I have no problem with that, but I want to make sure that I still feel at home too. I hope she is respectful. This girl is a stranger to me. I've done the roommate thing before...I've had some amazing experiences and some nightmares. I hope this is more of an amazing experience and less of a nightmare.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner