Sunday, September 10, 2006

one of my pet peeves....

Is people that think they know everything! Arrogant, control freaks really rub me the wrong way. (ok...so, maybe I am a little bit of a control freak too) I understand this concept that seems to be unknown to some people called respect. When you walk into someone's house...you don't start ripping their stuff apart. You don't tell the person everything they should have done. You don't take over if you are a guest. I LOVE my house. I've worked hard to have nice things and to decorate it on my budget with my taste. I LOVE my large kitchen..maybe I'm really becoming an adult because I used to never care about having a big kitchen, but now that was a huge selling point. I LOVE my dog and the fact that she barks at strangers and that she barks to welcome me home. It makes me feel safe. Yeah, so when you meet someone for the first time...don't start digging. Its not appropriate. Respect the person. Get to know them and gain their trust and their ear. You dont' know everything.
I need to figure out how to tastefully make my feelings known. This person is probably going to be at my house a lot as its a friend of the rooms. Really...have I mentioned that sometimes I really don't like people. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no cure for this type of person. If you confront, she'll just stop picking on those things and find other things she doesn't like about you.

Ugh. Good luck

Sunshine said...

You inspired me to do my own bitch post yesterday....spread the love!!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner