Monday, February 18, 2008

new thoughts

So, I guess I've been neglecting the ol' blog again. *sigh* I've been in a funk to say the least. I've been trying to find a house, making the decision to have a roommate or not, getting discouraged about finances...blah blah blah. So...I found a house and am going to be living with a roommate. The house is going to be a big help in the finance department and I think its going to be a great house. It was not a place I ever pictured myself in, but I know this is where I am suppose to be. Did I mention its an actual HOUSE??? Yeah...I'm looking forward to being out of townhome living. I move in 2 weeks and have so much packing to do between now and then. I can't wait for this new beginning. I feel like the world is before me once again and I have a chance to start over. The house is out in the country and in a different town than I've been living in, so I'm looking forward to the change of scenery and change of pace.
In the spirit of catching up...I did have an amazing time on my vacation. I can't wait to go back. I did come home and would up with the flu over Christmas. NOT fun!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Thanks for the update friend! Glad I could influence you. opes, this is gonna be shorter than I thought because the girl is awake now. So, YAY! I am happy you are getting a HOUSE. Congratulations! (Not awake, just a sqwak?) I can't wait to hear all about it. My sis just got a new house too! They are back in Oregon. Wooohooo~!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner