Friday, December 07, 2007

I am the planning maniac

10 more days folks! Then, I'm outta here and will be in the land of sunshine and all the happiness I can stand. I can't stop planning my trip. What I want to do, where I want to go, what I want to buy...I'm obsessed with vacation. I am reading all kinds of reviews from people that have done Disney by themselves. I keep reading the menus of the places I'm eating and deciding NOW what I want to eat. Its crazy! I guess my super type-A personality is kicking into high gear and I love it! Being prepared is allowing me to see the fun times ahead. Call me crazy. Who out there likes to plan plan plan and who just goes with the flow...whatever happens happens?

3 comments:

canadian sadie said...

I'm so excited for you--I think you're going to have an amazing time, whether you plan to or not!

The one thing I've found--and I'm a planner--is that when I just let it go and roll with things, I have the absolute best time. When I over plan, or schedule all of my 'fun' time, I tend to be disappointed. So leave some wiggle room in there in case the road less traveled looks more appealing in the beautiful sunshiney shadow of Disney *grin*.

And don't forget to wear your ears!!!

p.s. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!! I want to see them!!!

Marjorie said...

CS--I will keep your words with me next week. I am looking forward to the unexpected! I will be taking lots of pics and can't wait to post them up!

Hilary said...

Hey you! Just wondering when you are going to post again. I keep checking. :)

 

Design By:
SkinCorner