Monday, August 13, 2007

Seasons

This weekend I was talking with a friend about how much I was looking forward to fall and the cold weather. I then jokingly made the comment that in 6 months I'll be complaining about how cold it is and wanting summer again. :) As I continue to walk this life I've been given, I love seasons. One of the things that I do love about Nashville is that we do have the 4 seasons. Fall and Spring are short, but we have them...leaves change colors, temperatures are pleasant and then the sight of the new blooms in the spring. I remember times that I would just long for summer and the break from constant rain that Washington gets. Now, in Nashville...I am so over the days and days of 100+ temperatures and long for days of hoodies, blankets and the smell of fireplaces. I know this time in life is just around the corner and I look forward to the change.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner