Saturday, April 07, 2007

Time to relax

Today has been fabulous. I did have to wake up TOO early and work for a few hours...but I got the rest of the day to myself to just chill. I also decided that the best way for me to spend my Easter is to REST. I am going to sleep in, maybe read some and just reeeelax. Life gets so busy and the days and weeks pass so flippin quickly so I am really thankful to have this time to regroup.
Next month, it looks like I'll be spending a week in Seattle/Portland. I can't wait to get home and see my friends and family. I am taking most of my trip to do my own thing and do all the things I never have time to do when I go home.
On a family update, my Grandpa was put in a nursing home and he is officially upset about it. It sounds like having the wrong drugs in his system was causing the hallucinations and overall he is now doing much better. There are still a lot of unanswered questions that I have and many things about the situation that seriously don't add up. But I know that all I can do is keep asking questions and that just worrying wont get me anywhere.
I do hope all of you have a fabulous Easter weekend!

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner