Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Having a perspective change is good!

Quite a while back, I read "The Noticer" by Andy Andrews. I've been a fan of his for many years and so when this book came out and I saw that it was about getting a change in your perspective, I knew that it was a must read for me! Andy is an amazing storyteller and plops you right down in the middle of this story as you meet Jones and see how this man who seems to have nothing really has everything! He knew that life doesn't have to be about the circumstances you are, but how you view those circumstances.
This book a wake up call for me as I tend to be a person who can get absorbed with the circumstances I'm in instead of noticing the opportunities that can come from the circumstances. Jones had a way of causing people to look beyond the immediate and see the potential.
For those of you like me that need that wake up call to look beyond what you see, I highly recommend picking up this book!

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner