Wednesday, September 03, 2008

update

Yes...you can just call me negligent. Life has been happening so fast and so slow all at once. Finally conference stuff is done and I am beginning to feel normal again. I'm trying to get back into the swing of booking which always prove to be tougher than I want it to be. I just need to refocus my mindset.
Also, adding to the frenzy of life, I am having to figure out a new living situation. Lately the plan keeps changing once a week and here I am again wondering what to do. I just want some stability,
I did get past a cancer scare last week. You never want the doctor to tell you that they think you have a mass. I got it checked out and the wait was so long for the results. All clear, so that is a huge relief and I don't want to go through that again.
Sorry that this post is so all over the place. My brain is officially mush. I hope to have more clarity next time.

2 comments:

canadian sadie said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're healthy...that's a scary thing to go through by yourself. :( Where are you moving to this time? I thought you were pretty content out in the country?

Glad to have you back...I've been a bit of a prodigal blogger myself. :) *hugs* Glad you're well.

Marjorie said...

Thanks! Yeah, I was pretty content out there. My roommate is leaving town so I'm needing to find someone else and/or another place.

 

Design By:
SkinCorner