Thursday, February 15, 2007

JUST another day...

Well, I figured I would do the trite post to this day. This year I actualy forgot for a majority of the day that celebrations happen all over the place today. In years past, I've spent the day being somewhat melancholy about my "table of one" status. I don't know if it was the whirlwind of activity or what but I didn't even think about it today. Today was JUST another day like the rest. It looks like I will be starting a 2nd job very soon. It will be another at home job...which will be great. I still have some details to work out with it, but this could be a good opprotunity to get a few extra dollars in the ol' pocket.
On another happy note, I get to get out of town this weekend! I get to be roadie/merch girl/pr girl/etc. for one of my bands all weekend. It will be my first trip actually traveling with a band and I am looking forward to it. So...if I don't write for a few days...that is where I am!
Happy Day to all my bloggy and real life friends. You guys rock!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This will make you feel better: me, the husband, asleep by 10 pm. Him in the lazy boy, me on the couch.

Even when you are partnered, it can be just another day...esp when you both worked and spent the evening chasing a toddler.

Sunshine said...

Hubby and I have maybe done anything "exciting" for Valentines Day if it happened to fall on a weekend and we felt like going to dinner.
Otherwise, as a holiday, I think it's highly overrated.
Hope you had some fun with your friends!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner