Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whewww...made it through the week

Hooray...the week is OVER. This week was such a pain. People are a pain. I wish people would just stick to their word instead of constantly wanting YOU to be flexible after you already agreed to a certain thing. When I agree to do something I will do it...okay, maybe not RIGHT away all the time...but I'll get it done EVENTUALLY. REALLY. But seriously..once you agree to do something...don't try and renegotiate and manipulate people to get what you want. So frustrating. I really let the actions of others get to me. I wish I had tougher skin sometimes.
Anyway...here's to a weekend of not allowing others to get to me! I'm checking out a new church tomorrow and I"m looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be what I'm looking for. God willing..next week will be less stressful!

3 comments:

Just Passing By said...

Hey, coming over from Mrs. Flinger. I think we chatted in GNI!! Had fun.

I like your blog design. Simple and clean.

Anonymous said...

hey, it's you!

hope this week is going better for you so far!

Marjorie said...

Nicole...hey...its you too!!! :) yeah, this week is going better. Its all part of the balence of life.
Melissa..thanks!
I'm so glad to have met you guys at GNI!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner