Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 is almost here...YAY!!!

I am so excited for this year to get here. 2006 was really rocky. There were lots of good moments this year, but overall I have been really feeling discontent with where I am at in life. I have decided to take this discontentment and refocus my energies on the things I can change in my life. I want 2007 to be a year of pursual. I want to pursue success in my job. i want to pursue gaining relationships in my life. I want to pursue a better life for myself. I want to pursue God and what He has for me. I am not completely sure where to start in my pursuit of these things, but I am confident in what I want. I know that I want to take life by the horns and live it to the fullest! Bye bye 2006...its been swell.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner